Hey all — I wanted to give you all a quick update on the Tadych life in Columbus. So, in no particular order:
- We are working on the front part of our fence. 2 of 8 holes are dug. We are re-using the boards, just like on the back side, for an end height of four feet.
- The riding lawn mower is working again, better than ever, I think.
- Gus is talking up the whazoo!! Oh, and as of two weeks ago, he no longer has a pacifier (nuk).
- Preliminary plans four our non-kitchen first floor remodel call for starting demolition next spring (2007). That is one year behind schedule when I first created a schedule, and six months behind the revised schedule.
- I am still raising money for my bike ride, and have a long way to go to reach my goal. If you haven’t contributed, click on the MS 150 progress bar on the right of the screen to help those affected with Multiple Sclerosis! It is a very good cause, and tax deductible!
- Melody had a Pampered Chef party last night. If you want to order anything, you have until next week Thursday (06/29) to get your order in.
- Figaro and Tinker get along great. Fig has been drinking from our bedside cups at night this last week. Kind of a disturbing habit that I am trying to break.
- Kase is getting faster, better at casting (fishing), can pedal his tricycle (as of tonight), and is talking a lot more. We think we will be sending him to Preschool in the fall for a few hours a week.
- Nick has bought his second house. He is now living in Oregon, WI, on North Main Street. Stop by and say “hi.”
- Melody and I have made it five years… today! And it has been worth every moment! Our trip to Florida this spring was our real anniversary gift, but we will also be getting a night to ourselves in the near future to celebrate the event. Any babysitting volunteers? Well, we will find you anyway. Happy Anniversary Melody! I love you so much!
Don’t be shy! Leave a comment and let us know how you are doing.
Happy belated anniversary! It all of a sudden popped into my head on Saturday morning. So congratulations on 5 happy years!